Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mother's Day


I couldn't remember if I had posted about Mother's Day. If I did I couldn't find it.
Anyway, We (Me, Rob, Logan, my Mom, Garrett and Auntie Julie) went to the Zoo for a few hours. It was perfect weather, not too hot not too cold. Then we met up with Nana to have some Chinese food at Judy Foo's here in Seattle. Super oober! Close to the end of our dinner Logan (we think) got something spicy in his sinus's and he was pretty distraught for the rest of dinner. I felt really bad for him, he was really sad :(
Go HERE to see the rest of the pics.



5 comments:

rschmalle said...

That video is epic! I wish i could have gotten more of his raspberry-ing.

Sarah said...

Sounds mahvelous! :-D

Julie said...

Seriously-could the kid be any cuter???

cazmom said...

Hey Jen!! I miss you! I caught your blog off of Amy Barry's blog. Your Logan is hilarious and sooo cute. I hope you are all doing great! Love, Steph Gardner

Julie and Mike Wood said...

Love the self foto of all 3 in the car. definitely see a resemblence in all the smiles! So cute!