Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!


What does a mess like this produce?First place costume(s)!

Logan was/is a stud!

The Rubble's

Completely home made!

"The Fan" & The pumpkin Queen (my second favorite)

The King (aka-Burger King), Pirate & Bolt

Old Bat- Awesome! She put her lipstick on really bad, she had her sweater around her shoulders and silver gray hair. Very clever.

First place adult: Jellyfish! Kris was her side-kick as a surfer that had been stung a few times. The Jellyfish costume was my favorite, way to go Bek!

All the rugrats.




The whole gang!

Thanks for the party Bolopue's, it was quite the bash!



As I was making Logan's costume he refused to let me try it on him. I was very concerned that he wasn't going to go through with the whole costume thing. Much to my surprise, I put it on him and he left it alone and ON for the whole party! He even carried his club around without hitting people! That is leaps and bounds! I was happy he won 1st place for his costume, it was pretty cute I have to admit :) However, it wasn't no Shrek & Fiona like 2 years ago. We are already thinking about next years costumes...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You guys look great! I'm impressed by your costume making talent. :-D

KWit said...

Ummmm can I say LOVE IT! You guys looked awesome, seriously awesome and you made it all...even better! I can't believe how big Logan is getting! WOW! So how are you guys?? Oh and I want to see the pictures of Shrek and Fiona...that would be a good one.