- I'm going back to work in 4 days.
- I only have 4 more days with my little man all to myself. What shall we do?
- I'm excited to go back to work.
- I'm excited that I'll be helping my family bring home some bacon.
- I'm excited that my boss is excited about me starting. (That makes me feel appreciated already.)
- I'm grateful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with the comfort I needed to decided to go back to work after 2 1/2 years.
- I'm grateful that I found a job and landed it with only 1 interview under my belt.
- I'm grateful my husband is getting laid off so that he will {hopefully} have a better job soon.
- I'm grateful that we had a lot of warning before they laid him off.
- I'm grateful that Rob has had 4 companies interested in him this week.
- And that he's had 2 phone interviews, an in person interview (today) and another one on Tuesday.
- I'm grateful for my sister in law, Sarah, for sacrificing her time to be with Logan when I go back to work. Logan is going to love being with baby Benson everyday!
- I'm grateful to {soon} have the funds to pay sister Sarah, cuz they need it too.
- I'm grateful for ice cream, even though I don't have any right now :(
- I'm grateful for FB and the ability to reconnect with long lost BFF's. You can never have too many :)
- I'm grateful for free personal trainers that kick start my body into being a better me.
- I'm grateful that so many of my friends are being blessed with little bundles of joy in the next 9 months or less.
- I'm grateful that Heavenly Father knows best and that I didn't get pregnant in the last 6 months (we were trying). Too many uncertain things going on. Maybe in a year or 2.
I know there are million other things I'm grateful for right now, they just aren't coming to mind.
- I'm worried about juggling work life and home life. I've never been in this boat before. Someone throw me a life vest, please.
- I'm worried that Logan won't adjust as well as I think he will.
- I will be happy when I'm not the "new girl" anymore. However, it is a good excuse.
- I will be so relieved when our debt is finally paid off!!!
- I am already looking forward to the "debt-free celebration" we are going to have when that happens.
1 comment:
I hope things are going great!
Post a Comment