Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Great Trade


For this...


















I'm pretty sure we didn't drug him before we negotiated...
Pretty sure.

Our family is now a paci-free family (as of 11/29/10)! Yippee and poopy all at the same time. I love that he committed to putting ALL of his paci's in the trash, which he did all by himself. But sometimes I really miss that darn paci, like at Church (aka- no nap Sunday). Oh well. It took a few nights for him to figure out that life was going to go on with them, but we just kept reminding him that he CHOSE Buzz. It was WAY easier than we anticipated.

So,

GOOD JOB BEAN-BEAN!!
We couldn't be more proud of you!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

yay~! We did the same with Dean when he turned two~! He got woody stuff animal to sleep with though. COngrats!

KWit said...

Now that is one smart little boy and you guys better hold on... he has that "making deals" all figured out all too well!