The Crossley's invited us along for an awesome Easter egg hunt and other fun activities at Fox Hollow Farm in Issaquah.
We all had a blast!!
All the animals had their own baskets of fresh veggies and fruit for the kids to feed to them. The sheep were the most aggressive about their food.
The big horsey's were a little intimidating for the kids, but with a little assistance, all was well.
EASTER EGG HUNT!!
There were enough eggs for a million kids I think. The farm limits the number of people that can enter. So you have to pre-order your tickets. Each kid was allowed 20 eggs- ish. I didn't really count, oops.
Practicing our rock throwing in the creek. Beautiful, beautiful day. Just perfect, really.
He's smiling. But really he's saying "mom, how in the heck does this stupid thing work!! I don't get it!!"
"Fine, I'll just go around :P"
{I'm getting really peeved that all these pictures didn't load in the order I attached them, grrr.}
I seriously stood there for 5 minutes trying to direct him OVER the blow up bar. He tried to go around like he did in the other picture when he could make it over the wall.
There is something so sweet about little best friend boys playing TOGETHER and not pushing, taking toys, tattling, etc. They would've played with that ball all day, I would've enjoyed every minute of it too.
{Kristen W.- tell me that you see your husband in this picture??}
1 comment:
What a fantastic Easter Egg hunt/fun location. So many things to do. Logan is so sweet on the horse and tractor. What a fabulous day!
Post a Comment