Did you know I would be the worst blogger in the whole world when you decided to follow me? Ha! Well, I am. Maybe because half the time I don't feel like what I have to say is worth typing out and posting on the web. Maybe becuase I don't have "time". Working full time and being a wife & mom is like having 3 jobs. Good grief! Oh plus being pregnant, don't even me started.
Anyway, I have 2 days left at Zetron! Come Friday at 4:30pm, I will be right where my little heart belongs, at home with my boy. I can't handle this waiting game, if there is ever a "next time" I'm not giving a 3 month notice. It has killed me! I have so many things that I want to plan with friends and Logan for the new year. I'm just so excited to not be working. We're all going to miss the extra money, but I'd rather be poor and happy then rich and not. We've done it before and we can do it again. We've been blessed to be able to get our debt paid off and buy a house (not counting that as bad debt- but it is our only debt!) Plus Rob's working really hard at trying to find a new job, one that makes him happy for pete sake!
Our baby is progressing nicely, we're 14 weeks 4 days today- the size of a lemon according to the baby center website. I've already felt little Schmalle #2 and can't wait to find out the gender on February 6th. I was lucky enough to not have any morning sickness in the first trimester. But as the days go by I get a little more "yucky" feeling during the day. I hope it doesn't continue to get worse, I can deal with it now, I just hated the constant puking with Logan {quiver}. I have switched OB's and I really love my new doc. He says my odds of having a vbac (vaginal delivery after cesarian) is about 50%. Not great, he prefers to fully support women that have at least a 70% chance of success. First things first, I have to go into labor on my own. So we'll see how that goes. I won't be mad if I end up with another c-section, but this pregnancy is the only one I have to test my body one last time. If this one comes via c-section then I know all other future babies will have to be c-section also. So I'm going to try and do everything in my power to make this baby stay in longer. Not really sure how that's going to happen, but I'm already trying :)
1 comment:
Well I am excited for one of your 3 full time jobs to be done... then maybe the blogging world can come to pass! It does work great to keep a family journal then you can make it into a book! I LOVE it! Good luck with your baby plans and YAY to babies and SAHM's!!!
Post a Comment