Wow, time sure does fly when you're havin' fun! I can't believe Logan is 8 months already! He is starting to be more and more confidant in his motor skills. He has finally realized that he can roll to his back once he rolls to his stomach. He used to roll to his stomach and then "forget" how to roll back to his back. What a silly bean! He is getting really good at sitting up too! I think the Bebe Pod (the green chair in the pics below) is helping him a lot. Look at the pic above, do you see the slippers he is wearing? Auntie Julie bought those for him at the Evergreen State Fair. They are so adorable. Thanks Auntie I love you!
So you know how babies love to put everything in their mouths? Well mine dose especially. So our friends the Witters went out of town this Labor Day weekend and we got to house-sit! It was so much fun to play "house" again. As we were unpacking our stuff we put Logan in his Bebe Pod on the dinning room table ( yaya I know probably not the safest place, but the dogs were inside). I was in the kitchen and I hear Rob saying "Oh Logan do you have to eat everything in sight?" I turned around and found him eating the fake ivey plant on the table. So of course instead of taking it away from him we thought "capture this moment".
Logan: "Oh crap, I've been busted big time!"Sorry Kristen, but Logan did manage to get some slobber on your ivey!
Way to go Logan now they won't ever ask us back again.
Their doggies: Ike (white w/ brown spots ) and Sophie ( brown ). They are very well behaved dogs, when your home(hahaha!). No really they are very good dogs. They love to play fetch, well Ike loves to play fetch but Sophie just wants to chase Ike. It's pretty entertaining. So those of you that know Rob really well know that he tends to re-name people, places, things, animals you name it so will he. Of course it's hard to resist when one of the dogs names is Ike. At least for Rob it was. So Ike was given "Ikeman" and Sophie was given "Tina". Yes I know my husband is...............GIFTED?! Is that what I'm supposed to call it? Oh well, life would be complelety dull without his sense of humor.Some more good news, Rob started his new job today!!!! YIPPEE SKIPPY!!!
He is working for Cascade Medical. They supply equipment to mostley elderly homes.
Congrats Daddy, we are so proud of you!
1 comment:
That is so funny... love the renaming...GIFTED or SPECIAL. I think they are both in the same catagory!! Logan is so darn cute. Love the ivy shot...don't worry he probably needs to get a hold of the rest of it to clean all the other leaves...Thanks man!!
Thank again so much and congrats to the new job!!!
Post a Comment