Rob & I decided that it was about time to get Logan another toy. I don't know why we buy little kids toys because in the end all they want is the stuff in the "NO TOUCH" category. But an exersaucer is a toy Logan really loves. We have a "Johnny Jump-up" in our bathroom for him but I needed something a little more entertaining for him, and something that I could take with me if I needed. It's great I can put him in it and go shopping if I need to! (just kidding) But seriously, this thing has been a life saver, Logan's life that is. Some days I would like to climb under a rock! Come on Mommies & Daddies I know you're out there too we all have our days. But there are way more good days to document then bad.Wednesday, October 1, 2008
WEEEEEEE!!!
Rob & I decided that it was about time to get Logan another toy. I don't know why we buy little kids toys because in the end all they want is the stuff in the "NO TOUCH" category. But an exersaucer is a toy Logan really loves. We have a "Johnny Jump-up" in our bathroom for him but I needed something a little more entertaining for him, and something that I could take with me if I needed. It's great I can put him in it and go shopping if I need to! (just kidding) But seriously, this thing has been a life saver, Logan's life that is. Some days I would like to climb under a rock! Come on Mommies & Daddies I know you're out there too we all have our days. But there are way more good days to document then bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment