Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Do 1 year olds know how to spoon?




The other night I was playing with Logan on the floor and I was laying on my side with my head resting on the otoman. Logan came crawling over and layed on HIS side and put his head on my arm. He was spooning with me! That was the most tender form of love I can remember. I didn't even tell him to come lay with me he just did it. I love him so much!
Of course as this "tender" moment was happening I was thinking I want to remember this forever. Ok, so take a picture. Right. In the amount of time it took for me to say it out loud and for Rob to actually hear me and react to my demand it was too late. Logan was hip to my tricks. However, being much stronger than he is I was able to make him pose for the picture. So even though these pictures are somewhat posed it really did happen! And now I will never forget!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Awwwwww! That is so cute.

:-D

KWit said...

He he that is way too cute. Little guy just cracks me up. Those little tender moments last FOREVER. I think that part of a blessing of being a mother is being able to remember especially in the hard moments!! You guys are so CUTE... Your hair is getting longer too!