Ever since Logan was able to pull himself up on things the TV has been his BFF. He absolutely loves it without a shadow of a doubt. Whether it is on or off he thinks his slobbery hands need to be all over it. Now if this TV was ours then I wouldn't so much care about it (it's kinda old and we got it for dirt cheap, or free I can't remember) but no, this wonderful TV is Julie's. And if I have to mention that it is a really nice expensive TV. So grimy 13 month old hands do not, I repeat do not belong on this TV. I have tried so many things to keep him away, but in the end he always outsmarts me.
So yesterday I decided that I would put 2 big storage boxes that have Christmas decorations in them in front of the TV. I walked away thinking ha I gotcha this time little boy. I sat down at the computer and turned to look at him to see if he had finally given up.
He*% No he didn't give up. He was on top of those boxes before I even sat down. What a little sh#@ head! But I couldn't help but crack up. It was so funny. I can't believe how fast his little brain works. What a little smarty pants.Oh and I'm sure you can imagine how smart he felt too. I could see him thinking ha I got you mom, again!

1 comment:
Oh boy! I better get in shape for when Carmen hits that stage. It's bad enough when your kids are ruining your stuff - even more stressful when they're going after other people's stuff!
Post a Comment