Thursday, July 30, 2009

A cage for WILD animals


Most people that meet our little angel say "wow, he's so good! I bet he's good all the time." Well folks, I wouldn't have a need for a cage if he was such a "peach" ALL the time!
Here is the caged animal:

"What, me?""Oh mama, I just didn't mean to"

Ah, careful, he's trying to escape!

"Can I pay my debts in kisses?"

"PLEASE?!"

"oh please, please, please let me in. I don't know how much more of this I can take!"

"Well, I better make the best of it."

Our little deck, and I mean little, is perfect for Logan to get some fresh air. And no, I don't use it for a cage. But the pictures make it seem like it.

He is such a ham nowadays! So full of personality and attitude!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

He is adorable! I got the same thing with my kids, "He must be so good all the time!" Recently a couple people have said how they've never heard Carmen cry before. Yeah, she can really wail when she's mad.