A couple weeks back, Keri, Jack, Logan and I made bird/squirrel feeders. You simply spread a generous about of peanut butter all over a pine cone then roll it in oats. Then hang it by a string outside and watch em' come. Well, it took a few days for our wildlife, here in Seattle, to notice our feeders. But once this little squirrel found it, he wasn't going home without it.
In the picture below he is trying to take off with it, but it's tied down. HAHAHAH!
It was really funny to watch him try to run off with it and fail. But not so fun once he actually figured it out. I'll have to use a chain next time :)
I figured since I was talking about things that are rotten I needed to post a picture of Logan too! Doing something rotten of course, since he's a perfect angel 99.9% of the time...NOT!
1 comment:
Even though squirrels are trouble makers, I can't help thinking how cute they are. Love the stories about Logan!
Post a Comment