Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy {belated} Easter 2010


Logan was so much more fun this year then last. He was so excited to find his loot down stairs. It contained 6 Sesame Street books and some candy that I may or may not have eaten all by myself. Logan is so easy to please at this age. It's great!



Time for the hunt...




So our morning was pretty chill then it was off the my Aunt Karen's for the rest of the day.
And aside from Logan not taking a nap, the day was pretty fun.

We started off by opening our Easter baskets from Nana's house. Even us adults get a basket still, awesome! We all got Peeps, among many other things that I can't remember because I'm a slacker and didn't post this right away. I chose to be the "cool" mom on Easter and let Logan eat a million trillion Peeps.
#1

#2

Oooo, Nana was super clever and put banana chips in the little boys' eggs instead of candy! Logan thought that was the coolest ever!


I'm sure there is another Peep in that sticky mouth. So, #3.

Is Elliott saying "cheese" or "chubby bunny"? Should be the later, look at those cheeks!

#4 and a hug, so sweet.

This is still probably #4, but I'm gonna say #5 since I didn't get a picture of the million trillion before, after and in between.

#6

My cousin Lucas, with his little bunny foo-foo. The best part of Easter.

"Can I really touch the bunny, Mom?"



Time to find the Easter Eggs! Thanks Easter Bunny.


Some were easy.

Some he had to work for.


Phew, that was hard work.

He tried to crack every egg he touched. He thought that was the coolest part.

No comments: