Wednesday, June 2, 2010

This is for the birds. Or...


the ducks. Trip number 2 to the park in Bellevue (end of March).
The first time we went we were empty handed. This time, I had some stale bread that I was about to toss, so we fed it to the ducks.
Logan was in Heaven, of course.

Julie and Elliott also joined us. While we were standing there, some little girl runs over and says to Julie "you're not supposed to feed the ducks". She then runs back over to her mom and says "K, I told them". Way to send your little girl to do your dirty work, just put your big girl pants on tell me yourself! I'm sure we weren't supposed to, but they didn't have any signs, I looked.




All gone!

Just-my-size-drinking-fountain.

That's Logan saying cheese, he has to use his hands too. Funny kid.


No comments: