Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Finger Food Already? No, No.

So I told you that I would deliver some good pics of Logan and our attempt to make him interested in food again. So, here they are...
Logan and I are clearly having a power struggle here. I did not want a mess but Logan wanted that bowl more than anything. So...
I started by putting the food on the chair. He really liked the feeling between his fingers. I was freaking out the whole time! But he wasn't exactly putting the food in his mouth, so I thought I would help him out...
So I smashed his hands onto his face. He did get some in his mouth but not enough for all of this to be worth it to me. So...
I put a spoonful in his mouth. "Yuk Mom!" I just can't believe that he totally loved this stuff and now he hates it. I could just scream!
I finally gave in to giving him the bowl, he loved that. After a while the food started getting really runny because he was drooling so much. Every time he would set the bowl down the food would splatter all over. He even had it in his toes. I have tried to feed him a couple of times since this happened and he still won't eat. But he wants to be in our lap at dinner time. I don't get it?! Does anyone have any advice to share? Please leave a comment, Thanks

No comments: