Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Peanut butter

No, No we did not let him eat it, we were clearing the table and as the peanut butter was going past his highchair he got all excited so we decided to tease him a bit (what's new, he's the most exciting thing in our lives).
The poor kid is concentrating so hard. He's got his tongue hanging out and everything.
So then we moved on to the cup. Really he just gets excited over anything. I think the only thing that runs through his head is "how do I get this in my mouth before Mom or Dad realize I'm touching it and take it away?"
The bottom of the cup must taste good, but you can tell by the look in his eyes that he knows there is something inside and he has to find a way to get to the top.
Ok baby Mommy will help you. He can actually drink out of a cup really well. I'm surprised. I knew he was smarter than the average bear when I first met him.
You can see by the green crusties on his face that he had avocados for dinner. He hated them the first night, warmed up to them the second night and was smooth sailing by the third night. Our little eatin' machine.

No comments: