Saturday, February 13, 2010

"I'm a big boy now!"


This is what's happening right now as I'm typing this:

Logan is being put to bed {yes, an hour late *gasp*} in his new "big boy bed". He is already in love with it. When I walked out of his room Rob was reading to him and Logan was freaking out because he wanted to be IN his bed, NOW! We don't have a side rail yet, but the bed is really low to the ground. We will just use a couple body pillows until we find one. Logan saying "cheese" with his hand in his mouth. That's the way everyone does it, right?

"Ta-dahhhhh!"

This is usually how we find him at night, with all of his blankets under his body.

Showing Mommy all the "raaars" aka dinosaurs on his blanket.

See, he's really close to the ground. No need to worry. Actually the only thing I worry about is Logan driving our next door neighbors crazy with his feet on the wall :)

I really can't believe we are actually doing this. Logan is no longer a crib sleeper. Oh man, there went my good night sleep. Good thing we aren't going to Church tomorrow {we're all sick...again!}. We are gonna need some prayers, for Logan of course, that this will be an easy transition.

Night!

1 comment:

Julie and Mike Wood said...

Wow Jen! You're brave! I'm nervous about not having a "cage" for Decker. :)
Though at the new house as we work into the wee hours, he does go to sleep in a closet fairly well. So maybe it won't be too bad. congratulations! and I hope you get lots of good night rest and Logan too for that matter!