Sunday, February 14, 2010

He did it!


Last night was a huge success! Logan stayed in his bed all night! When we checked in on him at 10:30 ish we found him on the edge of his bed.So I moved him to a more normal position. I think he likes sleeping at weird angles {he may or may not get that from me}. I put him on his pillow but he quickly moved. I love the butt-in-the-air pose, one of my favorites.

Rob checked him again at 1:30ish and he was on the floor. Good thing we have the pillows. I guess the rail needs to come sooner than later.

When he got up I heard him trying to open the door. We have a plastic child lock door knob on it so he can't get out. But I left him for a while, like we usually do. But then it registered that he wasn't in his crib anymore and he was probably destroying his room *gasp*! I know, like things can't be put away, right? So I jumped out of bed and opened his door and he had turned his lamp on and was reading books! What a good little boy he is! No mess, no tears, just one happy {big} boy and 2 happy parents.
So I guess our next battle will be potty training. He tells us when he has to poop but he really doesn't like sitting on the toilet. He has a cool cars potty seat that sits on the toilet but he doesn't like the two together. I think we may have to go the potty chair route, so it's not so big and high and scary for him. Any tips from the peanut gallery? :)

No comments: