I threw a baby/toddler shower for Julie and Elliott last weekend.
Here are the photos I took {I kinda forgot to take pictures in between be a crazy host}:

Elliott's first present was a new pair of jammies. He was soooo excited he took them from Julie and threw them on the floor then sat on them! What a funny lil dude.

A gift card from the Gap, apparently he knows to be excited about that too;)

What a sweet smile!

He was gettin into it. Bend and snap, oh wrong movie ;)


Every time he opened a present it was like Christmas morning all over again. Which was extra fun for us ladies to watch.

Elliott's very first kite.

and bubbles.

and CARS! I really wish I was on top of my game more. The look on his sweet little face every time he saw another car was totally priceless! But of course I am much to slow.

YES! Still excited.

and Cars slippers. As soon as he realized what they were he walked right over to me and had to put them on.

They were on his feet for the rest of the night.
1 comment:
Thanks for the pix! Such a wonderful time was had by Elliott and I. Thanks again, sweetheart!
Post a Comment