Thursday, December 18, 2008

Logan's first snow play day


Technically Logan had already had his first snow. However, he was brand new so I was a little scared to have him in the snow being so little. But this year I threw him to the wolves. Just kidding we played on our deck. There was a small (big enough for Logan) patch of deep snow that we played in. He wasn't sure what to think of all the snow. I didn't want anyone to miss his cute expressions so I'm sorry for all the pictures but how can I choose when he has the sweetest face?!Momma and Da Baby.

Poor kid, I had just fed him lunch and then bundled him up in lots of layers then made him sit. It squished his belly and made him puke. Bad Momma.
Making a Snow Angel.
Not so sure about making a Snow Angel.

Eating the snow ball I made for him.

Mmm, Mmm, Good!
"Crap Mom, that's cold!"





Somehow the picture with the ruler in the snow didn't make it, but at noon we had about 7 inches. And it kept snowing all day!

Happy Snow Day!

3 comments:

Jared said...

This is Sarah. Jared wanted to comment. :)

I wanted to say that part where Logan ate the snowball was really funny!

Jschmalle said...

Thanks honey! I thought it was pretty funny too!

KWit said...

That was so cute. Love the eating of the snow. I've been teaching Mitchel that part too... just no brown and yellow snow!! RIGHT.. your hair doesn't look bad. Know it doesn't have anything to do with this post, but thought I'd let you know!! Still CUTE.