Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Practice Christmas Pictures

I was trying to get a really good picture of Logan in front of the Christmas tree. I wanted it to be all lit up. However, when my flash is on the tree looks off. But when the flash is off you can't see Logan. I am going to make Rob figure it out. But these are a few of the "practice round"..."Am I in trouble Mom?"
"Wow, this is very boring"
"Ok, now your talkin my language"
"Shh, I think I found the jackpot! I don't think she can see me, I'll just slip my hand in and she won't even know!"

He was very good the hole time. I think I took 20 or more pictures. I'm just not hip enough with technology. Or our camera sucks. It better not, it was expensive!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I've been wanting to take photography classes just because of the problems you mentioned. I wonder how expensive that would be? I wonder if they have a continuing education class on it at BCC or something. Also, that would make a fun Enrichment night lesson. Hmmmmmm .....

KWit said...

Oh you sweet little peanut! In the new year we are so hooking up again!!! Love the tree! Good luck with the camera. I'm having issues of my own with ours! OUG!