For some (most) parents their babies hair is special and they wait to cut it until they practically look like a hippy. I'm just not that mom. Maybe because I have a boy. I'm sure I will let my little girls hair grow long. I just love it when little boys have clean cut hair. Logan looks like a little man now. I just love it!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
1st haircut
For some (most) parents their babies hair is special and they wait to cut it until they practically look like a hippy. I'm just not that mom. Maybe because I have a boy. I'm sure I will let my little girls hair grow long. I just love it when little boys have clean cut hair. Logan looks like a little man now. I just love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How the crap did you get him to hold still? Landon WOULD NOT let me cut his own hair. We have to go to a kids cut place where he gets a sucker and sits in a firetruck while getting his hair cut. Plus, I guess I'm too scared that I'll make him look funny cause I'm scared that I'll do it wrong. Maybe I'll try it next time. Logan looks so cute. Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow :)
I don't know. I guess he thought it was pretty cool that he was sitting on the counter and could play with stuff he has never played with. Q-tips, cotton balls, his toothbrush, the lids that go on the Q-tip and cotton ball canisters were the best. We let him clink them on the faucet or together. I used electric clippers with guards. I only used scissors around his ears. For that Rob held his head perfectly still. But we did that at the end. Just try again. Did you try giving him a lollipop like at the barber? We also thought about doing it in the bathtub (not with water) just cause I don't like the hairy mess. But we don't have an extension cord long enough. Does he watch tv well? Like gets totally sucked in...zomby like? :) I've also heard of people doing it in the living room in a laundry basket then he could watch a show.
We can't wait to see you guys too!
Good job! His hair looks way cute.
Rylee has so much hair, I think I have cut it ten times already to even it out when she had the old man bald spot in the back. She had this come awful comb-over in the front too at one time. I thought I would be one of those moms who didnt want to cut thier babies hair, but good thing I was wrong. What a good man, he looks so much like Rob!!
hehehe that's so cute! He's looking more and more like a little boy and not your baby! Cute as every!
Post a Comment