Logan got an Easter basket from the Easter Bunny. It was filled with plastic eggs and rubber animal bath toys. Rob and I got candy, but none for the baby. Maybe next year.

"Mom, what is this?"

"All right, I'm likin' this Easter Bunny guy."

"Check out my loot!"


"I so happy"


Checking out the weather before we leave for church.


"This is such a cool day Mom. Do I get more presents?"

Logan is a pretty picky eater and I forgot to pack him food. Woops. We had a simple but delicious dinner. Ham, cheesy potatoes, fruit salad, green beans, rolls and a yummy spice cake. Rob's cousin Carrie was sweet enough to help Grandma prepare dinner. We just didn't have the time to help but wanted to be with family.
I cut up all of Logan's food {like a good mama} but he wouldn't eat anything! I wasn't really surprised, just pissed as usual. So finally I decided that I wanted to eat my dinner while it was hot, so I handed Logan his whole slab of ham. He ate the entire thing! I was floored. Ever since, I have been giving him his food whole. Most of his food, not all, yet.


Happy Belated Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment