
So Logan has never really been a cuddle bug. Rob always reminds me that I did pray for an independent child, not a cling-on. So that is what I got. But as time goes on he is getting better at the cuddling thing. It makes me soooo happy! When he woke up from his nap yesterday Rob brought him over to me and he cuddled with me for about 15 or 20 minutes. It was so sweet. Usually he would sit up right away, but he actually relaxed and laid his head on me.


This is his Dinosaur blanket that I made for him for Christmas. It's huge and very warm.
2 comments:
I love those pictures! So sweet.
:-D
Eric is my non-cuddler and he usually won't hug me or kiss me goodbye. He won't hug or kiss my mom either and it makes her feel bad. He was my most independent baby.
Aw those are so CUTE! I love the last one. He is getting so BIG... Oh and Love your purple sweater... HOODIES ROCK BABY!
Post a Comment