This snow day we got to play with Daddy, so fun! We took Logan out to the parking lot were Rob's car was buried. Nobody was out that night so we played!
This is Logan sitting on the hood of Rob's car.


Trying to get Logan to amuse us by making a snow angel. He got a big glob of snow in his face. I thried to wipe it off but my hands were wet and cold. Poor baby.




Rob gave his car a hair cut.
Catching snowflakes.
Trying to crawl in a foot of snow.
Can you guess what I am trying to do?
Yep, I made a snow angel too! Unlike Logan, I had snow in my underwear. That IS what I look most forward to every year.
I am so glad the snow is finally gone. It made Christmas really hard. I hated being all cooped up everyday all day. Sorry if I sound like the Grinch, it really was beautiful, but Mother Nature if you're listening/reading this, just a little at a time and no sticking to the roads please. Thank You!
No comments:
Post a Comment