Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Years Eve

Does anyone remember what Rob & I were doing last New Years Eve night?
Let me help you....



Please don't look too close....







You got it, in labor! Lame! I didn't get my steak and crab legs and Kris and Bekki had to pay for our dinner. But this year, we didn't quite make it back to the Keg but I did get my crab legs! We went to the Crab Cracker for dinner. I had never been before, it was very good.
Jack the "Lemon Head".
"The Crossley Clan"
I think Jack has the sweetest face, next to Logan of course. He's got those big brown eyes and long dark eye lashes and of course the old man bald head. I think Logan and Jack are part of "No hair for babies" club.
Who brought the gnome? Oh, it's Yogies. Silly baby, silly Daddy!

Playing with his new Mega Blocks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are too kind to say so about Jack. I think little Logan is one of the sweetest faces with the sweetest smiles I've ever seen! We had so much fun with you guys that night - we have to do it again sometime soon! Even if we are dining in... :)