So our poor little boy has another cold. First he had a stuffy nose because he was trying to push through the fourth tooth on top. When that finally came through he was clear for a couple of days, then the nose started in again. I could very well loose my mind! I am so sick and tird of sucking out Logan's nose I could scream, Logan screams, why can't I?Anyway, when we went to check on him he was on his belly like he usually is. So like I always do, I put his blanket over him. Almost immediately he rolled over on top of both his blankets as if to say "I don't like to be covered up". He doesn't ever sleep on his back any more so we had to take a couple pictures. He was so tired last night, poor kid.
1 comment:
Poor little fello. The second pictures makes me laugh. How he's sleeping even looks like a litte frog! He's just trying to match his PJ's.
Post a Comment