Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Logan's 12 Month Pictures Cause Mom's a Procrastinator!


Keri and I took the boys to Kiddie Kandids last week. We had to re-schedule our appointment 2 times. But we did it. These are all of my pictures:Logan finally sticking up for himself. really I think he just wanted it noted for all to see that he is bigger! In real life those roles are opposite. Logan must take after his Daddy by being so "laid back".

I HATE MY HAIR! I don't usually say that about my hair, I usually really like my hair. But I am in the process of growing it out. So now I always get to remember my "Helmet Hair-do". It's freakin ugly. But Logan is such a stud muffin.

Look at those 20 little piggies hangin out!
"I Wuv My Monkey"
Such a big boy now.

All in all I was pretty happy. I didn't know before hand that I was only allowed 8 poses. So when Keri and Jack arrived the photographer said "do you want the boys' pictures together on your sitting?" I was thinking, what the heck does it matter? We are practically done (at that time I thought she had a lot of pictures for me to choose from) so we might as well just get Jack in here and then Logan can be all done. Well, to my surprise I could only choose 8 total. Oh well, we had a good time and the pictures turned out really cute.
Keri actually came up with the idea of setting up a "home studio" at her house (ok, I told her it HAD to be at her house, cause I don't have the room). But she has a really nice camera and I think we could get some sweet pictures of the boys. And maybe even a good one of Logan and I together.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Those are way cute! And I like your hair.