So we just had the best time together. We indulged in a really nice dinner, four courses!
Brad Paisley's openers were first Crystal Shawanda (she 's new) she has one song on the radio that I've heard. Second was Dierks Bentley, another favorite of ours. He was a really great entertainer. He was like a little boy with ADHD. He was running from one side to other, down all three stage legs. He was really fun to watch. Then of course the main attraction, Mr. Brad Paisley! I wasn't sure if I was going othave a voice by the time the concert was over. After Dierks was done my voice was pretty hoarse. But I drank a lot of water and I still have my voice. Oh and my hearing came back too, that's a plus!
The next 2 videos were taken with our camera and it was of course super loud. But I just had to add a little music to the post.
Enjoy!
Dierks Bentley singing "Lot of Leavin' Left to Do"
Brad Paisley singing "Mud on the Tires"
1 comment:
What a great present! I'm so glad you too had fun - you deserved it.
Post a Comment