I can't believe that it was my birthday and all the pictures I got were of Logan! I really must be a mom at this point.
For dinner my Nana made a really good pork roast, mashed potatoes, green beans, salad and homemade rolls (I made the rolls). For dessert we had chocolate fondue. The dippers: strawberries, bananas, marshmallows, cheesecake and pound cake. It was so fabulous! Thanks everybody for a nice evening.
A: The utensil drawer.
He had quite the audience during bath time: me, grandma sheri and uncle garrett. He had so much fun splashing until he stood up, slipped on his bum then slipped back and fit his head on the bottom of the tub. Someone always gets. He stood up right after that and tried to climb out. What a sad ending.
Our sweet little boy was quite the entertainer. Nana's house is way bigger than our's so Logan was in hog heaven. He crawled and he crawled and he crawled. From one end of the house to the other, again and again and again. He was so tired by the end of the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment