Loganberry had his 12 month well-check appointment today. Poor little guy had to have 4 shots AND his big toe pricked! He cried so hard. I always feel so bad for him. I actually had pretty high hopes going in to the doctors, because last time he didn't cry at all. But he had to have his MMR, which apparently stings like a beast.
On a good note he is right on track for development. Except waving bye-bye. We are working on that daily. It was really exciting to actually have him accomplish all those things before his 1st birthday. In the past he has been behind, but not anymore. I guess he's not technically "behind" he is JUST a baby, and as we all know they are definitely on their own schedule. Especially my Yogi Bear.
On a good note he is right on track for development. Except waving bye-bye. We are working on that daily. It was really exciting to actually have him accomplish all those things before his 1st birthday. In the past he has been behind, but not anymore. I guess he's not technically "behind" he is JUST a baby, and as we all know they are definitely on their own schedule. Especially my Yogi Bear.
His stats are:
Weight: 25 lbs 3 oz 75-90% (I knew it!)
Height: 29 3/4 inch 50% (He's still short like his Mama)
Head: 47 cm 75% (He's gotta hold all those brains somewhere!)
So all is well with our little (big) boy. He has another well-check at 15 months.
Weight: 25 lbs 3 oz 75-90% (I knew it!)
Height: 29 3/4 inch 50% (He's still short like his Mama)
Head: 47 cm 75% (He's gotta hold all those brains somewhere!)
So all is well with our little (big) boy. He has another well-check at 15 months.
2 comments:
Oh, man! I'm dreading those danged shots. We feel for ya, Logan. :O)
Short like his mama, I'm sorry to break the news, but his papa isn't that tall either! he he. LOVED all the pic's from his birthday. We are so sorry we missed it. I can't bleive how he demolished that cake. Now that is a great kid with skills like a champ!
Post a Comment