Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A distracted little boy; Bye-Bye nursing

Nursing has always been on the difficult side for Logan & I, but now that he is so interested in the rest of the world he thinks that I like to have my boob hanging out all the time while he observes the happenings. News flash Logan mommy hates it! (these pics were taken on 9/10/2008, we stopped nursing a few days after that because I was sick and tired of being bit all the time, not just sometimes but a few times a day. I don't want to hear about what I could or should have tried because I did try it. Don't get me wrong I miss nursing now that's it been 3 weeks or so but Logan is a lot more satisfied.)
"Oh momma. daddy is way more interesting, please can I play?!"
"NO, I said NURSE!" Trying to force a 20 pound baby is hard work.

No comments: