Logan riding the "Hay Horse". All he wanted to do was crew on the leather strap. Yuk!
"All mine, right?" says the midget. "Only if you can carry them" from the daddy that knows he has a gifted son. Logan replies with "does fitting inside the pumpkin count?". Daddy says "well maybe, depends on how cute you are".
Uncle Root carrying his pumpkin, or my pumpkin?! Either way, he thinks he's buff!
You guys are so cute. I love all the little pumpkin things. We are yet to make it to a patch. I know that is bad!! Hopefully headed there soon! Oh and love the revenge on your bro. That is awesome.
2 comments:
That is a cute pumpkin patch. Where was this one?? Your revenge on your brother is AWESOME. I think your the boss...for now!!
You guys are so cute. I love all the little pumpkin things. We are yet to make it to a patch. I know that is bad!! Hopefully headed there soon! Oh and love the revenge on your bro. That is awesome.
Post a Comment