Thursday, October 23, 2008

Guess What?

"Guess what I ate?"


If you guessed blueberries you're right! Logan absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt, loves blueberries. He devours them. I made him some "healthy" blueberry pancakes with whole wheat flour, wheat germ and some other healthy stuff that I just can't seem to remember at this moment (what's new). I cut them up into small bite size pieces and put about ten of those pieces on his tray and he picked up almost the hole pile and pounded them down the hatch! He can eat one hole pancake. Not that that surprises me, but he hasn't been doing so good with the finger foods lately. But blueberry pancakes are a keeper!
The reason I don't like to feed blueberries to Logan is (a) they stain his teeth, lips, tongue and any other piece of skin that comes in contact with it (b) his poop is black and has teeny tiny seeds in it that are nearly impossible to wipe off. But they are so good for him and he loves them so much. I am learning to pick my battles as a mommy and this is one of them.

No comments: