Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our little silly bean

So Rob is quite the craftsmen. When he worked at Scan Design he found some left over leather that was going to be thrown away, so he kept it and then asked me for a really strong sewing needle and some thread and he went to town on making a bag. He has a lot of patience for thing like that, the detail that he went into on it is amazing. I never could have sewn anything like that, and I'm the seamstress in our family.
We thought it was important to give you viewers an idea of how big the bag really was so who better than our Logy Bear to test it out. Isn't he so adorable?!
Can you see his mohawk? He had a patch of hair that is pretty long on top of his head so the hairdo works great for him.
Oh and if you were wondering if the drool faucet had turned off yet I think this picture will tell it all! I usually go through 5-8 bibs a day. It's driving me crazy!
Doesn't he just yank at your heart strings? It's those big baby blue's. I hope they stay that color forever. He will be able to get away with a lot more that way.

No comments: