Wednesday, October 1, 2008

So cute

Logan loves to hang out on our bed, that's were we all are in the morning, nap time, play time and bed time. It's a good place for us all!
One of Logan's favorite books. He know where to lift flaps and scratch textures. He is so smart!
SO BIG! Look at those legs, or ham hocks as Rob calls them. That is the only place on his whole body, except for his cheeks, that he has rolls. But they sure came in thick! There are a couple pairs of pj's that don't fit because his legs are too round.
My mom bought this for Logan a long time ago, I think went he was first born, but it's like a 12 monther. So here are the pics.....(mostly for my mom)
It also came with a square cuddle blanky(the little ones) and a pair of froggy slippers but the slippers don't fit anymore.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Jennifer, is your shirt from Lane Bryant? I think I have the same shirt!

:-D