Monday, October 20, 2008

Logan is our Little Pumpkin

So I had this super cute idea to gut the inside of a pumpkin and put Logan, naked to his daiper, inside like an Anne Gedes picture. So Rob did the gutting and then had an even more creative idea to etch his name in it and carve leg holes. So here is our little pumpkin, let us know what you think...
Logan says "what the heck am I sitting in? It's cold and slimy."


He takes after me, being photogenic and all. As soon as we hold up the camera he starts to smile. Well, usually.
And a picture just to prove we did put him inside.
What an awesome Halloween picture, if I do say so myself.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That is so cute!!! Haha!!! Great idea!

Anonymous said...

Well done. You two are very creative!

Cassidy said...

That is such a good idea...and he looks so darling in it!

KWit said...

That is so CREATIVE!! Love it. How fun is that! he he I'm still giggling!