The original post was incorrect. You ask why? Well because I still, after 9 1/2 months, have "Mommy Brain" and I forgot what it was that I fed him that day. Don't laugh, ok Mommies can laugh but you guys out there pipe down. You have NO idea what a pain in the neck it is. Having to write down every thought because my memory only helps me, oh wait it never helps me!
So the real post was supposed to be about egg yokes. That's the funny/grossed out face he is making. But in all fairness I did try feeding him cut up squash and he was not excited at all. But he will eat it it I feed it to him. Yes my child was born with lazy bones. He doesn't want to crawl, walk, talk and whatever 9 month old babies are "supposed" to do. He's so funny.
So anyway, take a peek at the old post to get the REAL story since you clearly can't rely on me to give you the correct one the first time.
No comments:
Post a Comment